|Headquarters||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
Baskin-Robbins Australia is a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands, the parent company of Baskin-Robbins and Dunkin' Donuts. Baskin-Robbins is the global chain of ice cream parlors founded by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in 1945. There are now more than 6,700 Baskin-Robbins restaurants around the world.
In October 2010, Dunkin' Brands terminated its license agreement with Allied Brands Group for Baskin-Robbins in Australia, and now supports its Australian franchisees directly. Baskin-Robbins Australia currently operates 78 locations across Australia with plans to open 25 additional Baskin-Robbins ice cream parlors in 2012. The Baskin-Robbins Australia Franchise Support & Training Centre is based in Brisbane.In July 2017, Baskin-Robbins launched delivery service DoorDash to deliver ice cream in 22 cities across the United States. In the same month gave free samples of Mint Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza at stores across the country from noon to 5 p.m.
- ""Baskin-Robbins Australia History Page"". Archived from the original on 13 July 2012. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "QSR Media Article from May 2012"
- "GoldCoast.com.au Article from October 2010"
- "Franchising Article from April 2012"
- "Baskin-Robbins Will Now Deliver Ice Cream Straight To Your Door". Delish. 7 July 2017. Retrieved 12 October 2017.