Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School|
|School district||Southern Worcester County Regional Vocational Technical District|
|Superintendent||Kyle Brenner |
|Principal||Clifford Cloutier |
|Faculty||113.0 (on FTE basis)|
|Student to teacher ratio||9.4|
|Color(s)||Purple and Gold|
|Newspaper||The Mugget Hiller|
$18,812 per pupil
Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School is a secondary school located in Charlton, Massachusetts, United States and sits on top of Old Mugget Hill. The school serves about 1,100 students grades 9 to 12 and some Post-Grad students as well.
Bay Path is a vocational school with over 21 different shops for students to choose from: Auto body; Automotive; Business; Cabinetry; Carpentry; Cosmetology; Culinary Arts, Dental Assisting; Drafting; Electrical; Electronics; Facilities Management; Graphic Arts; Health Assisting; Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Refrigeration; Machine Shop; Marketing; Masonry; Metal fabrication, Plumbing; Programming and Web Development; Small Engines.
Bay Path has an evening school program simply named Bay Path Adult Evening School which is in session for two semesters (fall and spring) with over 175 courses, shows, and tours to choose from.
Bay Path's students can also join many different school groups. Those include Renaissance, National Honor Society,Year Book Committee, Student Council, S.A.D.D (Students against Destructive Decisions), Skills USA, Robotics, Math Team, Gay Straight Alliance, Ski Club, Student Government Day, Bowling club.
Aside from the numerous sports titles, like the 2008 and 2011 State Vocational Football Championship, Bay Path also has been noted for its academic achievements, including:
- 2007 Compass School die for its remarkable MCAS scores over the past years.
- Bay Path's Culinary Department has also won the Southern Worcester, Massachusetts chowder fest.
- Bay Path has placed many students in Skills USA and many have won Gold, Silver, Bronze in states and in National.
- "Administration". Bay Path RVTHS. Retrieved 2020-11-23.
- "Bay Path Reg Voc Tech H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 2008-02-01.
- "Exemplary "Compass" Schools". Massachusetts Dept. of Education. Retrieved 2008-02-01.