|Location||114 Woodland Avenue, Beaconsfield, Quebec |
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Parking||41 Park-and-Ride spaces|
|Bicycle facilities||31 spaces|
|Website||Beaurepaire Station (RTM)|
As of October 2020,[update] on weekdays, 9 of 11 inbound trains and 10 of 12 outbound trains on the line call at this station, the exceptions in both cases being one short turn and one skipped stop. On weekends, all trains (four on Saturday and three on Sunday in each direction) call here.
The station is located at the corner of Elm Avenue and Woodland Avenue, north of Autoroute 20. It has two side platforms; access between them is provided by the Woodland Avenue level crossing. The station is equipped with shelters but there is no station building.
The first Beaurepaire station, opened by 1902, was located east of Woodland Avenue. It was replaced by the current station, located just east of the original site, by 1972.
Société de transport de Montréal
|Société de transport de Montréal|
|No. and Route Name||Service Times||Route Map||Schedule|
|411 Express Lionel-Groulx||Rush Hours||Map||Schedule|
- Exo (2020-06-17). Réponse à votre demande d'accès à l'information (Report) – via Access to Information Act request, reference no. 2020-25.
- "exo 1: Vaudreuil-Hudson (schedule)" (PDF). exo. Retrieved 26 October 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Leduc, Michael (1996). Montreal Island railway stations: CP & constituent companies. Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Quebec: Michael D. Leduc Enr.
- Beaurepaire Commuter Train Station Information (RTM)
- Beaurepaire Commuter Train Station Schedule (RTM)
- 2016 STM System Map