|Conference||Appalachian Athletic Conference|
|Athletic director||Mike White|
|Football stadium||Mitchell Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Dome Gymnasium|
|Baseball stadium||Bowen Field|
|Softball stadium||Bluefield Area Softball Field|
|Soccer stadium||East River Soccer Complex|
|Other arenas||Fincastle on the Mountain|
Bluefield City Courts
|Colors||Red and Blue|
The Bluefield Rams are the athletic teams for Bluefield College in Bluefield, Virginia. Bluefield College teams are nicknamed as the Rams. The university is a member of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), primarily competing in Appalachian Athletic Conference. In addition, the school is a member of the NCCAA and serves as host for the softball national championship.
In 2009, Bluefield won the NCCAA national baseball championship.
- "Schools". NAIA.ORG. NAIA. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- "Members". Appalachian Athletic Conference. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Membership Directory" (PDF). National Christian Collegiate Athletic Association. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Softball". Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Shoemaker, Chris. "BC BASEBALL BEGINS BID FOR NATIONAL TITLE". Retrieved 8 March 2016.
|This article about a sports team or club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|