This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kamara with Marseille in 2017
|Full name||Boubacar Bernard Kamara|
|Date of birth||23 November 1999|
|Place of birth||Marseille, France|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Defender, defensive midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:18, 6 March 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 November 2020
In September 2005, "Bouba", aged 5, entered the Olympique de Marseille Academy where he progressed through all the categories. He eventually became the captain of the U19 team that made its way to the final of the Coupe Gambardella. 
At the age of 16, he was promoted to Marseille's reserve team, also making his debut with the senior team. Jacques Abardonado, former coach of the reserves made him a regular starter.
Kamara made his debut as a professional side on 13 December 2016 against FC Sochaux-Montbéliard in a Coupe de la Ligue match. He started the match and was replaced by Hiroki Sakai in the 82nd minute of a 1–1 (4–3) away loss on penalties.
Kamara was born in France to a Senegalese father and a French mother.
- As of 6 March 2020
- "FIFA U-20 World Cup Poland 2019: List of players" (PDF). FIFA. 15 May 2019. Retrieved 17 May 2019.
- Boubacar Kamara at Soccerway
- "Olympique de Marseille : Boubacar Kamara, de minot à costaud". May 18, 2019.
- "Boubacar Kamara".
- "Sochaux vs. Olympique Marseille - 13 December 2016 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2017-06-12.
- Football, Mauritanie (30 October 2016). "Ligue 1 : Boubacar Kamara ,un mauritanien promoteur convoqué chez les pros à Marseille". Archived from the original on 10 September 2017. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Atletico Madrid win Europa League with 3-0 victory over Marseille". BBC Sport. 16 May 2018. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- Boubacar Kamara at the French Football Federation (in French)
- Marseille profile
- Boubacar Kamara – French league stats at LFP (also available in French)
- Boubacar Kamara at L'Équipe Football (in French)
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|