McCain with the Miami Dolphins in 2015
|No. 21, 23, 24, 25, 41|
|Born:||December 10, 1986|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||187 lb (85 kg)|
|High school:||Terrell (TX)|
|NFL Draft:||2009 / Round: 6 / Pick: 188|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Brice Antwion McCain (born December 10, 1986) is a former American football cornerback. He was drafted by the Houston Texans in the sixth round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He has also played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Dolphins, and Tennessee Titans. He played college football at Utah.
High school career
McCain attended Terrell High School in Terrell, Texas where he was all-district as a running back and defensive back. He played cornerback, wide receiver and running back and returned punts and kickoffs. He also lettered in basketball and track, running 100 meters in 10.3 seconds, and was a member of the 400m relay team that placed second in the state (40.6 seconds).
McCain attended the University of Utah from 2005 to 2008. He totaled 103 tackles in his career, with three interceptions and 21 pass breakups. He was a two-time all-MWC selection.
After five seasons with the Texans, he was released on March 11, 2014.
McCain signed a one-year contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers on April 1, 2014. McCain recorded his first interception as a Steeler in the Week 5 matchup against the Jaguars. He intercepted Blake Bortles and returned it for the second touchdown of his career. In the week 17 game against the Bengals, he intercepted Andy Dalton twice. Once in the first quarter with Dalton overthrowing a pass. The other was a tipped pass. The Steelers would go on to win that game 27-17.
- "Brice McCain Pro-Football-Reference Profile". rbref.com.
- Brice McCain - Yahoo Sports
- Texans release CB Brice McCain Archived March 11, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Brice McCain signs 1-year deal with Pittsburgh Steelers
- Dolphins sign Brice McCain, and some other guy is there too
- Sessler, Marc (February 12, 2016). "Miami Dolphins cut Quinton Coples, Brice McCain". NFL.com. Archived from the original on February 12, 2016. Retrieved February 12, 2016.
- Patra, Kevin (March 2, 2016). "Brice McCain, Tennessee Titans agree to two-year deal". NFL.com. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brice McCain.|