|No. 20 – Atlanta Dream|
|Born||November 6, 1997|
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||182 lb (83 kg)|
|High school||Wylie (Abilene, Texas)|
|College||Texas Tech (2016–2020)|
|WNBA draft||2020 / Round: 2 / Pick: 17th overall|
|Selected by the Atlanta Dream|
|Career highlights and awards|
Brittany Brewer (born November 6, 1997) is an American professional basketball player for the Atlanta Dream of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). She played in college for the Texas Tech Lady Raiders of the Big 12 Conference. Brewer is the 2020 CoSIDA Academic All-American of the Year. She was also selected as a First-team Academic All-American in 2019.
Brewer started 17 games in each of her freshman and sophomore seasons with the Lady Raiders. In the 2018–19 season, she started all 31 games as a junior and added 3-point shootings to her repertoire; averaging 34.3% on 99 attempts while attempting none in her prior two years. In the 2019–20 season, Brewer once again started all 29 games as a senior and averaged a double-double of 16.6 ppg and 10.3 rpg.
During her senior year, she also tied the NCAA Division I women's single-game record for blocked shots, recording 16 as part of a triple-double in the Lady Raiders' 83–38 rout of Louisiana–Monroe on December 22, 2019.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game||RPG||Rebounds per game|
|APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game||BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game|
|TO||Turnovers per game||FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|Bold||Career high||°||League leader|
* 2020 NCAA tournament cancelled due to coronavirus disease pandemic
Brittany Brewer is the daughter of Jacob and Melanie Brewer. She has four siblings: Brianna, Brooklyn, Joy and Josh. Brewer was a major in Community, Family and Addiction Sciences at Texas Tech.
- "2019-20 Academic All-America® NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Teams Announced" (Press release). College Sports Information Directors of America. March 9, 2020. Retrieved April 17, 2020.
- "2018-19 Google Cloud Academic All-America® NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Team Announced" (Press release). College Sports Information Directors of America. March 11, 2019. Retrieved April 17, 2020.
- Silva Jr., Carlos (December 22, 2019). "Brewer nets first triple-double in 22 years as Lady Raiders roll to 10th straight win before holiday break". Lubbock Avalanche-Journal. Retrieved March 24, 2020.
- "Brittany Brewer - Women's Basketball". Texas Tech Red Raiders. Retrieved April 17, 2020.
- "Brittany Brewer WNBA stats". Basketball Reference. Retrieved 14 September 2020.