|Born||12 December 1997|
|Only ODI (cap 132)||13 June 2019 v West Indies|
|T20I debut (cap 44)||23 March 2018 v Australia|
|Last T20I||31 March 2018 v Australia|
Source: Cricinfo, 13 June 2019
Bryony Smith (born 12 December 1997) is an English cricketer. She made her Women's Twenty20 International cricket (WT20I) debut for England Women against Australia Women on 23 March 2018 in the 2017–18 India women's Tri-Nation Series.
In February 2019, she was awarded a full central contract by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) for 2019. In June 2019, she was added to England's squad for the third Women's One Day International (WODI) match against the West Indies. She made her debut in the third WODI against the West Indies on 13 June 2019.
- "Bryony Smith". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "2nd match, India Tri-Nation Women's T20 Series at Mumbai, Mar 23 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Freya Davies awarded England Women contract ahead of India tour". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "Freya Davies 'thrilled' at new full central England contract". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- "England Women update squad for final match of Royal London ODI series". England and Wales Cricket Board. Retrieved 11 June 2019.
- "3rd ODI (D/N), ICC Women's Championship at Chelmsford, Jun 13 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 13 June 2019.
- "England Women confirm back to training plans". England and Wales Cricket Board. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- "England Women return to training with September tri-series on the cards". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
|This biographical article related to an English cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|