|Elevation||381 ft (116 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|Area code(s)||812, 930|
|GNIS feature ID||431797|
An old variant name of the community was Bullock. A post office was established under the name Bullock in 1892, and remained in operation until 1903. John A. Bullock served as an early postmaster, and gave the community his name.
Bullocktown is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- "Bullocktown, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2016-07-08.
- "USGS detail on Bullocktown - Variant Citation". Retrieved 2016-09-08.
- "Warrick County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 81. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
John A. Bullock was the first postmaster.
|This Warrick County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|