Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bwlch is a village in Wales. Bwlch means a pass in Welsh and may also refer to
- A4061 road (locally called Bwlch y Clawdd)
- Bwlch Penbarras, a mountain pass in north-east Wales
- Bwlchygroes, a village in Pembrokeshir
- Bwlch y Groes, a public road mountain pass
- Bwlch y Ddwyallt, a high point of the plateau of Gwaun Cerrig Llwydion
- Bwlch-y-Ddeufaen, a mountain pass in Conwy county borough
- Bwlch Mawr, a hill in Gwynedd
- Cors Bwlch-y-baedd, a Site of Special Scientific Interest in Ceredigion
- Fan Bwlch Chwyth, a peak in Powys
- Pen Bwlch Llandrillo, a mountain
- Rhos Bwlch-y-rhandir, a Site of Special Scientific Interest in Ceredigion
- Tan-y-Bwlch (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.