Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||2007, Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom|
|Founders||Richard Caring, Andy Bassadone, Chris Benians, Nick Fiddler.|
Côte is a British cafe chain founded by Richard Caring, Andy Bassadone, Chris Benians and Nick Fiddler in Wimbledon, London in 2007. There are now over 94 restaurants in the UK (as of October 2018).
- Bridge, Sarah (18 February 2017). "Bill's Restaurants, majority-owned by millionaire restaurateur Richard Caring, serves up 21% leap in turnover". This is Money. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "Upmarket new chain Côte is bucking the crunch – but does". The Independent. 2009-08-30. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- Armitage, Jim (12 September 2013). "Richard Caring nets millions as he sells stake in Cote restaurant chain". The Independent. Independent. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Côte Restaurants Near Me - French Inspired Dining At Côte". www.cote.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- "Cote Restaurants acquired by CBPE". bighospitality.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- NEVILLE, SIMON (25 August 2015). "Now Bill's restaurants 'take service charge': Chain is accused after Standard's Côte revelations". Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "It's not just Côte and Bill's who are guilty of taking their". The Independent. 2015-08-28. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
|This food-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This UK-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|