CBS Sports Radio
|Type||Sports radio network|
Westwood One (distributor)
|Mark Chernoff; Director of Programming|
Chris Oliviero; Executive Vice President of Programming, Entercom
|Launch date||January 2, 2013|
|Webcast||Listen live (via Audacy)|
CBS Sports Radio is owned by ViacomCBS, operated by Audacy, and distributed by Westwood One. Programming on the network features reporters and personalities from CBS Sports, CBS Sports Network, and CBSSports.com. CBS Sports Radio is broadcast throughout the United States on radio affiliates and streamed online. From launch until November 17, 2017, it was operated by CBS Radio until its merger with Entercom. Entercom now operates the network under a CBS Brands License Agreement. The rights to the CBS logo, but not the name, expired at the end of 2019.
CBS Sports Radio airs on more than 300 stations nationwide. The nominal flagship station of CBS Sports Radio is 660 WFAN and 101.9 WFAN-FM in New York City (although WFAN-AM-FM only carry some brief reports from the network); since WFAS shifted to conservative talk in 2021, New York City has had no full-time CBS Sports Radio affiliate. WFAS and WHLD were among numerous Cumulus Media stations that had been part of the network's core affiliates but flipped to conservative talk.
- "CBS SPORTS RADIO SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM ANNOUNCED". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS CREATES THE LARGEST MAJOR MARKET SPORTS RADIO NETWORK IN THE NATION". CBS Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "CBS Sports Radio". CBS Radio. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CBS Sports Radio". Cumulus Media Networks. Archived from the original on 2013-03-10. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "CBSSR Affiliates". CBS Sports Radio. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "CBSSR Stream". CBS Sports Radio. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "EX-2.2". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Suburban New York AM To Go All Digital Next Month" by Lance Venta, April 20, 2021 (radioinsight.com)
- Venta, Lance (20 May 2021). "WFAS Sets Lineup For Its All-Digital Talk Flip". RadioInsight. Retrieved 24 May 2021.
|National sports networks|
1 = Distribution only; produced by another company.