|Subsidiary of DELTA Fiber Netherlands|
|Founded||1981 (as CAI Westland)|
|Albert Vergeer (CEO)|
|Parent||DELTA Fiber Netherlands|
Caiway (or simplified as CAIW) is a cable operator in the Netherlands, providing digital cable television, Internet, and telephone service to both residential and commercial customers in mainly the Westland, Twente and Schiedam areas.
Caiway began as CAI Westland (Central Antenna Installation Westland) in 1981 and it was the first cable operator to offer internet in the Netherlands, starting in 1995. At the end of 2017, the company was taken over by the Swedish investment fund EQT. EQT was already the owner of cable operator DELTA operating in the province of the Zeeland. Both companies are within one holding DELTA Fiber Netherlands as of 1 August 2018.
- Digital television in the Netherlands
- Internet in the Netherlands
- List of cable companies in the Netherlands
- Television in the Netherlands
- EQT, 17 November 2017 "EQT Infrastructure acquires Dutch telecom and infrastructure company CAIW"
- DELTA Fiber Nederland, 16 July 2018 "Juridische wijziging DELTA en CAIW groep"
- Official website (in Dutch)