Cameron Walker (Canadian football)
Walker before a Redblacks game in 2019.
|Born:||November 10, 1992|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
|Weight||237 lb (108 kg)|
|CFL draft||2015 / Round: 3 / Pick: 21|
|Drafted by||Toronto Argonauts|
|*Offseason and/or practice roster member only|
Cameron Walker (born November 10, 1992) is a professional Canadian football defensive lineman for the BC Lions of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played CIS football for the Guelph Gryphons. Walker has also been a member of the Toronto Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, and Ottawa Redblacks.
Walker was drafted by the Toronto Argonauts in the third round, 21st overall, in the 2015 CFL Draft and signed with the team on May 26, 2015. He spent four years with the Argonauts and was a member of the 105th Grey Cup championship team. He played in 53 games for the Argonauts and was released on June 8, 2019 as part of training camp cuts that year.
Ottawa Redblacks (II)
Walker signed onto the practice roster of the Ottawa Redblacks on September 10, 2019. He played in four regular season games for the team but was released during the following off-season on January 23, 2020.
- "2015 CFL Draft Pick Cameron Walker Signs with Argonauts". argonauts.ca. May 26, 2015.
- "REDBLACKS sign Cameron Walker and Andrew Lue". Ottawa REDBLACKS. 2018-02-15. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Ticats add DE Cameron Walker to practice roster". CFL.ca. 2019-06-10. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Ticats release Cameron Walker, Eddy Wilson II". cfl.ca. August 20, 2019.
- "Transactions: September 10, 2019". Ottawa REDBLACKS. 2019-09-10. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Transactions: January 23, 2020". Ottawa Redblacks. January 23, 2020. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
- "Lions Sign Free Agent Defensive Lineman Cameron Walker". BC Lions. February 11, 2020. Retrieved February 11, 2020.