Canada at the 2020 Summer Olympics
|Canada at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Canadian Olympic Committee|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||16 in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Canada is scheduled to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo from 24 July to 9 August 2020. Since the nation's debut in 1900, Canadian athletes have appeared in every edition of the Summer Olympic Games, with the exception of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow because of the United States-led boycott.
Canada entered one mountain biker to compete in the men's Olympic cross-country race, by virtue of his best individual ranking at the 2019 Pan American Championships.
- Team roster
- Women's team event – 1 team of 12 players
Canadian sailors qualified one boat in each of the following classes through the 2018 Sailing World Championships, the class-associated Worlds, the 2019 Pan American Games, and the continental regattas.
|Athlete||Event||Race||Net points||Final rank|
|Women's Laser Radial|
Canadian shooters achieved quota places for the following events by virtue of their best finishes at the 2018 ISSF World Championships, the 2019 ISSF World Cup series, 2019 Pan American Games, and Championships of the Americas, as long as they obtained a minimum qualifying score (MQS) by May 31, 2020.
|Women's 10 m air pistol|
- "Canada and United States book Tokyo 2020 place at World Rugby Women's Sevens Series". Insidethegames.biz. 15 June 2019. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- "First Finn and Men's 470 Tokyo 2020 nations confirmed". World Sailing. 8 August 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "First Laser, Radial and 49erFX nations confirmed for Tokyo 2020". World Sailing. 10 August 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Quota Places by Nation and Number". www.issf-sports.org/. ISSF. 1 January 2018. Retrieved 2 September 2018.