Anatomical pathology is a specialty of medicine that deals with diagnosing disease by examining tissue that is affected by it, either through gross pathology or by light microscopy and other advanced techniques.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anatomical pathology.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Anatomical pathology"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cancer staging
- Cerebral arteriovenous malformation
- Childhood rhabdomyosarcoma
- Cholesterolosis of gallbladder
- Circulating mitochondrial DNA
- Circulating tumor cell
- Circulating tumor DNA
- Cluster of differentiation
- Concentric hypertrophy
- Connective tissue neoplasm
- Cystic, mucinous, and serous neoplasms