Category:Census divisions of Canada
All Canadian provinces, and two of its three territories, are subdivided into county-like units; however, not all provinces use the term "county" to designate them. Depending on the province, they may be designated as regional districts, districts, divisions, counties, regional municipalities or regional county municipalities. As well, in Ontario some county-level governments are designated as cities, with no level of municipal government below the county level.
For statistical purposes, these units are grouped into census divisions by Statistics Canada.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Census divisions of Canada.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Census divisions of Alberta (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Regional districts of British Columbia (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Census divisions of Manitoba (47 P)
- ► Census divisions of Ontario (58 C, 2 P)
- ► Counties of Prince Edward Island (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Census divisions of Quebec (14 C, 91 P)
- ► Census divisions of Saskatchewan (1 C, 38 P)
- ► Census divisions of the Canadian territories (1 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Census divisions of Canada"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).