Category:Computer graphics stubs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to computer graphics. You can help by expanding them. |
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Computer graphics stubs"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sample (graphics)
- Schlick's approximation
- Shader lamps
- Shape Modeling International
- Skin friction line
- Snap (computer graphics)
- Sphere mapping
- Spherical harmonic lighting
- Split screen (video games)
- Stanford bunny
- Stanford dragon
- Stars (shader effect)
- Streamlet (scientific visualization)
- Super LCD
- Swizzling (computer graphics)
- Symposium on Geometry Processing