Category:Educational institutions established in the 1540s
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in the 1540s.|
- Articles should be categorised by year for 1700 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1699, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► University of Königsberg (2 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in the 1540s"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- King Henry VIII Grammar School
- King Henry VIII School, Abergavenny
- King Henry VIII School, Coventry
- King James's School, Almondbury
- King's School, Chester
- The King's School, Ottery St Mary
- The King's (The Cathedral) School
- King's Ely
- King's School, Gloucester
- King's School, Worcester
- Kirkham Grammar School
- Kolding Gymnasium