Category:Food safety scandals
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Food safety scandals"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 1900 English beer poisoning
- 1964 Aberdeen typhoid outbreak
- 1985 diethylene glycol wine scandal
- 1989 Chilean grape scare
- 2005 Indonesia food scare
- 2007 Bernard Matthews H5N1 outbreak
- 2007 Vietnam food scare
- 2008 Irish pork crisis
- 2009 peanut recall
- Sangrampur methanol poisonings
- 2011 Turkish Riviera mass alcohol poisoning
- 2011 United States listeriosis outbreak
- 2012 outbreak of Salmonella
- 2013 European aflatoxin contamination
- 2013 horse meat scandal
- 2016 Punjab sweet poisoning
- 2017 Fipronil eggs contamination
- 2017–18 South African listeriosis outbreak
- 2018 Australian rockmelon listeriosis outbreak