Category:Geography of Mesoamerica
This category is for articles on features of physical geography of the Mesoamerican region, which are relevant to the region's pre-Columbian civilizations and cultures. "Modern" features, such as states and other subdivisions, post-colonial settlements, dams, etc. would therefore be excluded.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Geography of Mesoamerica.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Central America Volcanic Arc (7 C, 4 P)
- ► Mexican Plateau (4 C, 29 P)
- ► Natural history of Mesoamerica (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Pacific Coast of Mexico (15 C, 33 P)
- ► Yucatán Peninsula (9 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Geography of Mesoamerica"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).