Category:Historic district contributing properties in Texas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|For convenience, all NRHP historic district contributing properties in Texas should be included in this category. This includes all the contributing properties that can also be found in the subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Historic district contributing properties in Texas.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Historic district contributing properties in Texas"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Saint Anthony Cathedral Basilica
- St. Mary's Catholic Church (Fredericksburg, Texas)
- San Augustine County Courthouse and Jail
- San Jacinto Building
- San Jacinto Monument
- Sanger Harris department store building
- Simon Theatre
- South Side Masonic Lodge No. 1114
- Splitrock (Austin, Texas)
- Stagecoach Inn of Chappell Hill
- Edward Steves Homestead