Category:History of clothing (Europe)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of clothing in Europe.|
The history of clothing (Europe) generally covers:
- Clothing worn in Europe from the dawn of the Middle Ages (loosely c. 350-500 AD) to the birth of modern Western fashion around 1750.
- Folkwear or traditional dress worn in Europe from ancient times to the present day.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "History of clothing (Europe)"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 1100–1200 in European fashion
- 1200–1300 in European fashion
- 1300–1400 in European fashion
- 1400–1500 in European fashion
- 1500–1550 in Western European fashion
- 1550–1600 in Western European fashion
- 1600–1650 in Western European fashion
- 1650–1700 in Western European fashion
- 1700–1750 in Western fashion