|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Homelessness.|
Articles relating to homelessness, living in housing that is below the minimum standard or lacks secure tenure. People can be categorized as homeless if they are: living on the streets (primary homelessness); moving between temporary shelters, including houses of friends, family and emergency accommodation (secondary homelessness); living in private boarding houses without a private bathroom and/or security of tenure (tertiary homelessness).
- Hanson-Easey, Scott; Every, Danielle; Tehan, Bridget; Richardson, John; Krackowizer, Antoinette (2016). "Climate change, housing and homelessness: Report on the homelessness and climate change forum" (PDF). National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Homeless people (5 C, 102 P)
- ► Homelessness activists (34 P)
- ► Begging (2 C, 5 P, 1 F)
- ► Homeless sport (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Homelessness organizations (5 C, 73 P)
- ► Runaway (dependent) (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Homelessness stubs (42 P)
Pages in category "Homelessness"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).