Category:House of Windsor
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Windsor.|
In 1917, during the First World War, King George V of the United Kingdom announced that he, and all other descendants of Queen Victoria in the male line, would change their surname from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor. All such descendants may be included here.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Anne, Princess Royal (6 P)
- ► Diana, Princess of Wales (3 C, 24 P, 5 F)
- ► Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (11 P)
- ► Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (1 C, 9 P, 1 F)
- ► Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (12 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "House of Windsor"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wedding dress of Camilla Parker Bowles
- Wedding dress of Lady Diana Spencer
- Wedding dress of Princess Margaret
- Wedding dress of Sarah Ferguson
- Wedding dress of Sophie Rhys-Jones
- Wedding of Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles
- Wedding of Prince Edward and Sophie Rhys-Jones
- Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton
- Wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- Prince William of Gloucester
- Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- Lady Amelia Windsor
- Lady Louise Windsor
- Sophie Winkleman