Category:International Maritime Organization treaties
Treaties that are administered by the International Maritime Organization and/or treaties for which the IMO or one of its officials acts as depositary.
Pages in category "International Maritime Organization treaties"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention on Load Lines
- International Convention on Oil Pollution Preparedness, Response and Co-operation
- International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage
- International Convention Relating to Intervention on the High Seas in Cases of Oil Pollution Casualties
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea
- International Convention for Safe Containers
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- SOLAS Convention
- STCW Convention
- STCW-F Convention