Category:Latter Day Saint terms
Words or phrases used exclusively or primarily by Mormons.
|For a list of words relating to Latter Day Saints, see the Mormonism category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Book of Mormon words and phrases (25 P)
Pages in category "Latter Day Saint terms"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sacrament (LDS Church)
- Sacrament meeting
- Sacred Grove (Latter Day Saints)
- Salamander letter
- Sealing (Mormonism)
- Sealing power
- Second anointing
- Second Coming (LDS Church)
- Seer stone (Latter Day Saints)
- September Six
- Setting apart
- Single adult (LDS Church)
- Solemn assembly
- Son of perdition (Mormonism)
- Spirit body
- Spirit intelligences
- Spirit of prophecy (Latter Day Saints)
- Spirit world (Latter Day Saints)
- Standard works