|main topic||sign language|
Sign languages are forms of non-verbal communication primarily used by the deaf and hearing-persons associated with the Deaf community.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sign languages.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Arab sign languages (13 P)
- ► BANZSL Sign Language family (2 C, 10 P)
- ► French Sign Language family (3 C, 38 P)
- ► German Sign Language family (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Japanese Sign Language family (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Kenyan Sign Language family (1 P)
- ► Non-deaf sign languages (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Thailand Sign Language family (3 P)
- ► Village sign languages (56 P)
- ► Sign language stubs (84 P)
Pages in category "Sign languages"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).