Category:Succession to the British crown
This category contains articles relating to the succession to the Crown of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, its predecessor states (the Kingdoms of Great Britain, England, Scotland and Ireland), and the successor states of the former British Empire, the Commonwealth Realms.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Succession to the British crown"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Lord High Steward of Scotland
- Security of the Succession, etc. Act 1701
- First Succession Act
- Second Succession Act
- Third Succession Act
- Succession to the Crown Act 1603
- Succession to the Crown Act 1707
- Succession to the Crown Act 2013
- Succession to the Crown Bill
- Succession to the Crown Bill 2004
- Succession to the Crown Bill 2011