|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Superconductivity.|
Superconductivity is a phenomenon occurring in certain materials at low temperatures, characterised by the complete absence of electrical resistance and the expulsion of the interior magnetic field (the Meissner effect).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Superconductivity"
The following 107 pages are in this category, out of 107 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Scanning SQUID microscope
- Scanning SQUID microscopy
- Silsbee effect
- Spallation Neutron Source
- Superconducting coherence length
- Superconducting computing
- Superconducting magnet
- Superconducting magnetic energy storage
- Superconducting quantum computing
- Superconducting radio frequency
- Superconducting steel
- Superconducting tunnel junction
- Superconductor classification
- Superconductor Insulator Transition
- SuperGrid (hydrogen)
- Swihart velocity