|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thought.|
Thought is a mental process which allows beings to model the world, and so to deal with it effectively according to their goals, plans, ends and desires. Concepts akin to thought are cognition, sentience, consciousness, idea, and imagination.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Abstraction (17 C, 53 P)
- ► History of ideas (13 C, 120 P)
- ► Knowledge (34 C, 106 P)
- ► Magical thinking (13 P)
- ► Schools of thought (7 C, 13 P)
- ► Visual thinking (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on thought (4 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Thought"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).