Category:Treaties of Spain under the Restoration
|← First Spanish Republic|| Second Spanish Republic → |
Guam  →
Colony of Puerto Rico  →
Insular Philippine Islands  →
Republic of Cuba  →
Dependent territories →
Treaties concluded or ratified by Spain under the Restoration (1874–1931). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by Spain under the Restoration remain in force for Spain.
Pages in category "Treaties of Spain under the Restoration"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention for the Preservation of Wild Animals, Birds and Fish in Africa
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts
- International Convention for the Suppression of Counterfeiting Currency
- Covenant of the League of Nations