Category:Treaties of the Democratic Republic of the Sudan
|← Republic of the Sudan (1956–69)||Republic of the Sudan (1985–2011) →|
Treaties concluded or ratified by the Democratic Republic of the Sudan (1969–85). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the Democratic Republic of the Sudan remain in force for Sudan, but not for South Sudan.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Democratic Republic of the Sudan"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Patent Cooperation Treaty
- International Plant Protection Convention
- Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Protection of Wages Convention, 1949