Category:Treaties of the German Empire
Treaties concluded by the German Empire (1871–1918). Unless denounced, treaties ratified by the German Empire remain in force for Germany.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Treaties of the German Empire"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Treaty of Berlin (1889)
- General Act of the Berlin Conference
- Treaty of Berlin (1878)
- Treaty of Bern
- Berne Convention
- Berne Convention (1906)
- Boxer Protocol
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk
- Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (Ukraine–Central Powers)
- Brussels Collision Convention
- Brussels Conference Act of 1890
- Brussels Convention on Assistance and Salvage at Sea
- Treaty of Bucharest (1918)
- Treaty of Buftea
- Bulgaria–Germany treaty (1915)