Category:Treaties of the Kingdom of Portugal
| Portuguese First Republic → |
Dependent territories (Extensions) →
Treaties concluded by the Kingdom of Portugal (1139–1910). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Kingdom of Portugal remains in force for Portugal.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Kingdom of Portugal"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Convention of Cintra
- Concession of Evoramonte
- Concordat of the Forty Articles
- Congress of Vienna
- Convention for the Preservation of Wild Animals, Birds and Fish in Africa
- Convention Relative to the Opening of Hostilities
- Convention respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land
- Convention respecting the Limitation of the Employment of Force for Recovery of Contract Debts