Bertone at the 2016 Olympics
|Born||6 May 1972|
|Education||University of Turin|
|Height||160 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lb)|
|Club||Atletica ASD Sandro Calvesi|
|Coached by||Roberto Rastello|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||2:28:32 (2017)|
Bertone's father is Italian and her mother is French. She was born in Turkey, where her father worked for Fiat at the time. The family later moved to Belo Horizonte in Brazil before returning to Italy, where Catherine received a medical degree from the University of Turin. She works as a doctor specializing in infectious diseases. She is married to Gabriele Beltrami and has daughters Corinne and Emilie. Her husband and her elder brother Silvio are also elite runners.
- Masters athletics
- List of world records in masters athletics - Marathon Women
- Masters W45 marathon world record progression
- Naturalized athletes of Italy
- "Catherine Bertone". Rio2016.com. Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016.
- "Catherine Bertone". nbcolympics.com. National Broadcasting Company. Archived from the original on 19 September 2016.
- "Catherine Bertone". IAAF.org. International Association of Athletics Federations.
- "Kipchoge vince a Berlino, Bertone sesta 2h28:34". FIDAL.it (in Italian). Federazione Italiana di Atletica Leggera. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
La 45enne pediatra valdostana si impossessa, infatti, anche del record del mondo master W45