|• Total||308.68 km2 (119.18 sq mi)|
|• Density||750/km2 (2,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Official Map of Chirirbandar|
Chirirbandar is located at- it has 42790 households and total area 308.68 km².
Chirirbandar Upazila is bounded by Khansama Upazila on the north, Parbatipur Upazila in Dinajpur District and Saidpur Upazila in Nilphamari District on the east, Fulbari Upazila and Kumarganj CD Block in Dakshin Dinajpur district, West Bengal, India, on the south, and Dinajpur Sadar Upazila on the west.
As of the 2000 Bangladesh census, Chirirbandar has a population of 232409. Males constitute 51.43% of the population, and females 48.57%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 114095. Chirirbandar has an average literacy rate of 96.6 (7+ years), and the national average of 99.9 literate.
Chirirbandar has 12 unions/wards, 145 mauzas/mahallas, and 141 villages.
- Rezaul Karim (2012), "Chirirbandar Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal (ed.), Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Chirirbandar Upazila". Banglapedia. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "District Census Handbook 2011 Dakshin Dinajpur" (PDF). Map of Dakshin Dinajpur showing CD Blocks on the fourth page. Directorate of Census Operations. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "District Human Development Report". Uttar Dinajpur. Page 14: Map showing locational setting of Uttar Dinajpur district (includes Dakshin Dinajpur district). Department of Planning, Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Population Census Wing, BBS". Archived from the original on 27 March 2005. Retrieved 10 November 2006.
|This Rangpur Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|