Christian Anker (businessman)
Christian Anker (19 August 1917 – 13 December 1988) was a Norwegian businessperson.
He also served as board chairman of P. Schreiner sen. & Co, chaired daughter companies such as Staal & Jern and Andr. Grønneberg, was a board member of Kværner and the Royal Norwegian Yacht Club, and supervisory council member of Kreditkassen. He was a board member of Selskabet for Oslo Byes Vel from 1966, succeeded Arno Berg as chairman in 1970 and stepped down in 1978. He contributed with metal and steel information to Farmand and Norges Handels- og Sjøfartstidende.
- Pedersen, Bjørn Egil (16 December 1988). "Christian Anker". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). p. 16.
- "Seilerentusiast i stål og jern". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 19 August 1987. p. 16.
- "Dir. Chr. Anker ny formann i Oslo Byes Vel". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 9 April 1970. p. 12.
- "Generalforsamling i Oslo Byes Vel". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 25 April 1978. p. 13.
- "Cemeteries in Norway". DIS-Norge. Retrieved 14 June 2012.
|This Norwegian business biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|