City Centre Fujairah
|Location||Fujairah City, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
|Address||Sheikh Khalifa Highway|
|Opening date||April 2012|
|Developer||Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|Owner||Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|No. of stores and services||105|
|Total retail floor area||34,000 m2 (370,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||2|
City Centre Fujairah (Arabic: سيتي سنتر الفجيرة) is a shopping mall located in Fujairah City, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, developed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties in partnership with the government-owned Fujairah Investment Establishment. City Centre Fujairah opened in April 2012, and has 34,000 m2 (370,000 sq ft) of retail space and includes 105 mid-market brands, 85% of which are new to Fujairah.
- Magic Planet is a 1,325-square metre family entertainment centre that features the latest simulators, video games and theme rides for children.
- VOX Cinemas is an 11- screen cinema offering high-resolution 4K digital projection. VOX Cinemas is the cinema arm of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, a division of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, well known in the Middle East shopping mall and leisure sector.
- Centre Point
- "Fujairah City Centre - Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (UAE) (سيتي سنتر الفجيرة) - TEN Yellow Pages". yp.theemiratesnetwork.com.
- Staff (4 April 2012). "Dh400m Fujairah City Centre opens".
- "Fujairah shoppers to get first mall".
- Fujairah, City Centre. "Magic Planet, City Centre Fujairah". www.citycentrefujairah.com. Retrieved 2016-02-08.
- Futtaim, Majid Al. "404". Majid Al Futtaim.
- "Fujairah City Centre located in Haleefat 2, Fujairah". www.localsearch.ae.
- "City Centre Fujairah | Majid Al Futtaim". www.majidalfuttaim.com.
- "MAF Properties gains two new LEED rankings". fujairahnews.