Claudio de Sousa
|Date of birth||10 August 1985|
|Place of birth||Rome, Italy|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2006||→ Catanzaro (loan)||14||(2)|
|2014–2015||→ Como (loan)||32||(3)|
|2018||→ Viterbese (loan)||15||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:15, 19 July 2019 (UTC)|
Norm in Rome to Angolan father and Italian mother, De Sousa made his Serie A debut with Lazio in 2005 and was then signed by Messina. Later that year, he was sold to Torino in co-ownership deal. He then spent time on loan at Catanzaro and then left for Ancona.
In January 2011, De Sousa moved to San Marino, where he signed for Murata. His career was rejuvenated there and scored a total 19 goals in 28 games for the club. In July 2012, he joined Lega Pro Seconda Divisione club Chieti after a trial period.
L'Aquila and Como
Racing Club Roma
Since the summer of 2016 playing for Racing Club Roma.
- "Claudio De Sousa è il miglior cannoniere". Il Centro (in Italian). 31 December 2013. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Mercato". Pescara Calcio (in Italian). 18 July 2009. Archived from the original on 27 April 2012. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- "Murata per il riscatto Fiorentino cerca conferme". San Marino World (in Italian). 30 January 2011. Archived from the original on 9 September 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- "Chieti, la seconda giovinezza di Claudio De Sousa". Tutto Lega Pro (in Italian). 26 September 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- "Ufficiale: Claudio De Sousa al Chieti". Tutto Lega Pro (in Italian). 30 July 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- FC Aprilia Racing Club società di calcio, fcapriliaracingclub.it,
- Ostiamare, per l'attacco arriva Claudio De Sousa, gazzettaregionale.it, 29 June 2019
- Claudio de Sousa at TuttoCalciatori.net (in Italian)
- Torino F.C. profile at the Wayback Machine (archived 2007-01-15) (in Italian)
- Claudio de Sousa at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a forward born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|