Cleeve railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Stoke Orchard, Gloucestershire|
|Original company||Birmingham and Gloucester Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|20 February 1950||Closed to passengers|
|1960||Closed for freight|
Cleeve railway station was a station in Stoke Orchard, Gloucestershire, England. The station was named for the nearby village of Bishop's Cleeve. The station was opened in 1841, closed to passengers in 1950 and closed completely in 1960.
- Mitchell, Vic; Smith, Keith (2006). Bromsgrove to Gloucester. Middleton Press. figs. 80-82. ISBN 9781904474739. OCLC 931169432.
- Mitchell, Vic; Smith, Keith (2006). Cheltenham to Redditch. Middleton Press. figs. 13-14. ISBN 9781904474814. OCLC 851839542.
|Preceding station||Disused railways||Following station|
Line and station open
|London, Midland and Scottish Railway
Birmingham and Gloucester Railway
|Cheltenham High Street|
Line open station closed