Collège de Champigny

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Collège de Champigny
College de Champigny 1.jpg
Location
1400 route de l'Aéroport

,
Information
TypePrivate
Opened1969
DirectorJean Garneau
Number of students735
Medium of languageFrench
Websitewww.collegedechampigny.com

The Collège de Champigny is a teaching center for private secondary studies. It was founded by the Sacred Heart Brothers in 1969. It was established in order to provide education to each and all, as was the wishes of Father André Coindre, the founder. It is the only private institute in L'Ancienne-Lorette and for the Sainte-Foy sector of Québec City.

From 1945 à 1967, the mission of the Sacred Heart Brothers in the college was to form future priests and brothers. A part of the building still houses the brothers today as former professors.

External links[edit]

Coordinates: 46°47′27″N 71°21′40″W / 46.7908°N 71.3610°W / 46.7908; -71.3610