Jump to navigation Jump to search
Concannon (other spellings Ceanainn, Concanen, Concanon and Conceanainn) may refer to:
- Brian Concannon
- Brian Concannon (hurler)
- Helena Concannon (née Walsh; 1878–1952), politician, historian, author and scholar.
- James Concannon (1890–1973), Australian politician
- John Concannon
- Eóin Concannon (died 1954), King of the Claddagh
- Paddy Concannon (1918–2012), President of the I.T.C.C.A.
- Susan Concannon (born 1958), American politician
- Muirgeas ua Cú Ceanainn (died 1037), King of Uí Díarmata and Chief of the Name
- Richard Luke Concanen, O.P. (1747–1810), first Bishop of New York, 1808–1810
- Edmund Concanon, Irish solicitor and town commissioner, 1816–1902
- Tomás Bán Ó Conceanainn (1870–1946), writer and historian
- Concannon Vineyard, a winery in Livermore Valley, California