This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Armstrong in 2017.
|No. 30 – Houston Texans|
|Born:||September 22, 1995|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school:||Bassfield High School|
|NFL Draft:||2018 / Round: 6 / Pick: 209|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 1, 2020|
Armstrong attended Bassfield High School in Bassfield, Mississippi.
On September 1, 2019, Armstrong signed a two-year contract with the Houston Texans. He was waived on September 10, 2019 and re-signed to the practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster on October 26, 2019.
- Cornell Armstrong college profile
- "Miami Dolphins 2018 draft results: 6th round selection adds Cornell Armstrong". ThePhinsider.com. April 28, 2018. Retrieved June 23, 2018.
- Williams, Charean. "Tank Carradine, Cornell Armstrong, Dwayne Allen out in Miami". ProFootballTalk.NBCSports.com. Retrieved August 31, 2019.
- Wilson, Aaron (September 1, 2019). "Texans sign tight end Logan Paulsen". Chron.com.
- Williams, Charean (September 10, 2019). "Texans promote Alex McGough, waive Cornell Armstrong". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.
- "Texans sign CB Cornell Armstrong to active roster from practice squad". HoustonTexans.com. October 26, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|