Crack House (film)
This article needs a plot summary. (September 2019)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Michael Fischa|
|Produced by||John Quinn|
|Screenplay by||Blake Schaeffer|
|Story by||Jack Silverman|
|Music by||Mike Piccirillo|
|Edited by||Claudia Finkle|
|Distributed by||Cannon Film Distributors|
Crack House is a 1989 American crime film directed by Michael Fischa and written by Blake Schaeffer. The film stars Jim Brown, Anthony Geary, Richard Roundtree, Cher Butler, Angel Tompkins, Clyde Jones, Albert Michel Jr. and Heidi Thomas. The film was released on November 10, 1989, by Cannon Film Distributors.
- Jim Brown as Steadman
- Anthony Geary as Dockett
- Richard Roundtree as Lt. Johnson
- Cher Butler as Melissa
- Angel Tompkins as Mother
- Clyde Jones as B.T.
- Albert Michel Jr. as Chico
- Heidi Thomas as Annie
- Kenny Edwards as Tripper
- Joey Green as Buzz
- Jon Greene as Officer Baylor
- T. Rodgers as Jammer
- Louis Rivera as Jesus
- Willie Hernadez as Lou
- Gregg Thomsen as Rick Morales
- Jacob Vargas as Danny
- Michael Matthews as Teddy
- Derek Googe as David
The film grossed $210,162 in its opening weekend.
- "Crack House (1989)". Box Office Mojo. 1982-05-31. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
- "Crack-House - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
- "Crack House (1989) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
- "Weekend Box Office Results for November 10-12, 1989". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
|This 1980s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|