Crescent City Base Ball Park
|Former names||Sportsman's Park (1886–1887)|
|Location||New Orleans, Louisiana|
|New Orleans Pelicans (baseball) (1886–1900)|
Tulane Green Wave (football) (1893–1900)
Crescent City Base Ball Park, originally known as Sportsman's Park (1886–1887), was a sports stadium in New Orleans from 1886 to 1900. The stadium was renamed Crescent City Base Ball Park in 1888 and reopened on February 9, 1888. The ball park was located at City Park Avenue and what is now the Pontchartrain Expressway across from Greenwood Cemetery.
- "History of New Orleans Baseball". neworleansbaseball.com. Retrieved 2015-02-08.
- "New Orleans Baseball History". milb.com. Retrieved 2015-02-08.
- Somers, Dale A. The Rise of Sports in New Orleans: 1850-1900. Gretna, Louisiana: Pelican Publishing. p. 122. ISBN 1455611298. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- "Ragtime Baseball in New Orleans". nxtbook.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-09. Retrieved 2015-02-08.
- "New Orleans". southernassociationbaseball.com/. Retrieved 2015-02-08.
- "The History of Tulane Stadium(s)". bestofneworleans.com. Retrieved 2018-02-06.