Croatian National Theatre in Osijek
Croatian National Theatre building in Osijek
|Address||Županijska ulica 9|
Opened in 1866, and the building was expanded and fully completed in 1907 according to the plans of its local architect, Karlo Klausner. Designed in baroque style and exterior, it was damaged by the JNA during the Croatian War of Independence in the 1990s, and has been extensively restored. The theatre was officially re-opened by then-President of Croatia, Franjo Tuđman in December 1994.
A McDonald's restaurant occupies the street-front area of the theatre.
Media related to Croatian National Theater in Osijek at Wikimedia Commons