|Date of birth||30 October 2001|
|Place of birth||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|ADO Den Haag|
|2019||→ FC Dordrecht (loan)||18||(5)|
|2019–||→ ADO Den Haag (loan)||17||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 February 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 October 2019
He made his Eerste Divisie debut for Dordrecht on 13 January 2019 in a game against Den Bosch, as a 70th-minute substitute for Oussama Zamouri. On 28 December 2019 he made his starting 11 debut for the club, scoring his first goal as a professional footballer in the 6th minute.
Born in the Netherlands, Summerville is of Surinamese descent. He won the 2018 UEFA European Under-17 Championship with the Netherlands national under-17 football team, scoring a goal in the group game against Germany and appearing as a substitute in the final against Italy.
- Crysencio Summerville at WorldFootball.net
- "Toptalent van Feyenoord naar FC Dordrecht" [Top talent from Feyenoord to FC Dordrecht] (in Dutch). FC Dordrecht. 12 December 2018.
- "Game Report by Soccerway". Soccerway. 13 January 2019.
- "FC Dordrecht laat zege uit handen glippen" [FC Dordrechts lets win slip] (in Dutch). FC Dordrecht. 29 December 2018.
- "Summerville jongste ADO-doelpuntenmaker ooit: 'Drie punten zijn belangrijker'" [Summerville youngest ADO goal scorer ever: "Three points are more important"] (in Dutch). Omroep West. 26 October 2019.
- "Crysencio Summerville". sport.de.
- "Italy U17 v Netherlands U17 game report". UEFA. 20 May 2018.
- Crysencio Summerville at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|