Cuauhtémoc metro station (Mexico City)
|STC rapid transit|
|Opened||4 September 1969|
This metro station is located near a number of landmarks, such as the up-market Roma and Juárez neighbourhoods and the elegant tree-lined boulevard that is Paseo de la Reforma. Also nearby are two museums, the Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum and the Mexico City Wax Museum.
- "Afluencia de estación por línea 2018" (in Spanish). Sistema Transporte Colectivo Metro. 2019. Archived from the original on 6 June 2019. Retrieved 8 April 2020.
- "Cuauhtémoc" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 27 September 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "Mexico City, MEXICO - Ripley Attractions Worldwide". Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "Museo de cera". Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Media related to Cuauhtémoc (station) at Wikimedia Commons
|This Mexico City Metro article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|