Cuba–Serbia relations are the foreign relations between Cuba and Serbia. Cuba has an embassy in Belgrade and Serbia has an embassy in Havana. In the parliament of Serbia there is an active parliamentary group of friendship with Cuba. Cuba supports Serbia in its stance towards Kosovo considering Kosovo independence illegitimate act and violation of norms of international law and principles of UN Charter. Serbia supports Cuba at the United Nations in condemning the United States embargo.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-03-26. Retrieved 2010-05-30.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Serbian Embassy in Havana, Cuba". Embassy-finder.com. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- "Bilateral Relations". Cubadiplomatica.cu. Archived from the original on 2017-08-27. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-06-17. Retrieved 2012-07-26.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Dobri odnosi Kube i Srbije | Aktuelno". Novosti.rs. Retrieved 2016-10-01.
|This article about bilateral relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|